Monday, September 8, 2008

Big Stuff for the 8th! (Author: Melody)

Hey everyone! There are three pretty big things going on today:

1. I'm 24 weeks! Only 16 more weeks to go. :) I'm going to have Jason take a picture of me today so I can post it later.

2. I had a doctor's appointment today, and everything seems to be good. I get to take the gestational diabetes test next month, and I am NOT looking forward to drinking that sugary stuff for the test. Yuck.

and...

3. Today is Jason and my one-year anniversary! We got married a year ago today! I can hardly believe it. The time has passed so quickly. And we're still as happy as can be. Sure, sometimes things got hard, but we worked through them, and we're all the better for it. Hurray! Happy for us!

Anyway, I hope life is great for all of you!

1 comment: