Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cute!

So Andrew is getting really big. I took a picture of him the other day so I could compare. Take a look:


This picture was taken when he was almost 2 months old. Now take a look at this one!


I just took this one the other day. He's totally filled out that chair. If his legs were straight, they'd be dangling off. He's so tall, so chubby... He's just big.

We've started giving him fruits and veggies. He's not a big fan of green beans, so we're going to wait a few weeks before giving him that again. At first I thought he really liked sweet potatoes, but that was until I fed him bananas. He's in LOVE with bananas. He was opening his mouth for the next bite, and was trying to get the spoon in his mouth when I was wiping off his face. I can't wait to see if he likes any other fruits! Here's a picture of him with green beans on his face:


"Do I like green beans? I don't think so!" says Andrew.

On another note, one of my old room mates from my freshman year, Lara, came and visited me about a month and a half ago. I told her my woes because at that point Andrew was starting to grow into 6-9 month outfits, and we only had like... 3 outfits in that size at the time. Apparently, her mom loves to sew and make baby outfits for people, so she asked her mom to make Andrew some clothes. We got a package in the mail yesterday, and she had made/bought a full little box of clothes for Andrew! The outfits are SO CUTE! Here's a picture of him in one of the new outfits:


The picture's a little fuzzy, but he wouldn't hold still.

She also made him two stuffed animals - an elephant and a giraffe. I have a feeling that the giraffe will be the love of his life. Haha. He grabs for it and bites its nose and everything already! Yes, I see love. Here's the giraffe and elephant:



A big thanks goes out to Dianna, Lara's mom, for making and sending us all this great stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Andrew sure is a BIG BOY!!!! Its kinda crazy though because Neither you or Jason is big at all... I think it's so funny and interesting to watch how the kids grow up and see their personality. He sure is cutie though! PS- the hat on that outfit is so stinking adorable!!

    ReplyDelete