The Good: We're getting a new cord for our camera, so I'll once again be able to upload pictures to the computer. Hurray!
The Bad: We've officially given up on fixing our iPod. It would cost more to get it fixed than to buy a new one, so we're just waiting for the day when we're rich enough to buy one again. Which will probably be in another five years. *breaks down in tears*
The Good/Bad: Andrew's starting to scoot! He's been doing it for about a week or two, which is an exciting milestone for him. Soon, he'll be crawling. And soon, I'll also be having to chase after him. Ahhh!
In other news, Jason's been studying for the LSAT, and for fun, we started looking up different law schools and their stats on the students they accept GPA and LSAT score wise. When it comes to GPAs, the schools Jason is considering heavily seem pretty attainable! Jason's cumulative GPA right now is 3.61, and that seems to be around the average GPA of the people accepted. Also, the average LSAT score is usually around 160ish, probably a little higher. Jason hasn't actually taken the LSAT yet, but I think 160 should be a score he can get the first or second time around.
I've just been keeping busy around the house. I've been really tired lately, so I've been taking naps during Andrew's morning nap. I've been trying to keep the house and Andrew clean, which is an interesting task.
Well, I gotta go. Lunch time with Jason!
Once they start moving, they never stop...
ReplyDeleteY'all should come and be law students in Salem. We got lots of 'em in our ward. ;-)
ReplyDeleteWe are also mourning the loss of our ipod. Enoch washed it. :(
ReplyDeleteHi Melody,
ReplyDeleteHere is my blog - www.bkblake.blogspot.com
Here is Haley's - clubjolley.blogspot.com
Have fun!
~ Katelynd