But here's one. I love his squishy looking cheeks, and that hilarious face:

Oh man, I love this boy.
Jason News:
- He only has 2 more days of his internship and then he's DONE! I can't believe the 10 weeks is just about over already. It doesn't feel like we've been here that long.
- Jason is studying hard for the LSAT that he's retaking on the 5th of December. Yesterday, he took a practice test and got a really good score, so we're hoping that the trend continues, and that by the time he takes the real test, he'll have a very competitive score.
- I might've mentioned this before, but Jason's brother and his wife, Paul and Jennifer, live in North Carolina. We wanted to see each other while we were so close in proximity to them, so they're coming up here for Thanksgiving! I'm so excited. I haven't seen Jennifer since Jason and I were married, and I love family and Thanksgiving, so it's going to be great this year.
- He's done breastfeeding. He pretty much refuses to do it anymore, so we're done. I'm happy about it because it makes me feel like there are so many more things we can do now that we're not tied to each other for survival, but it's kinda bittersweet. I didn't think I'd miss it, but I know I will.
- We're starting to give him 1/2 formula, 1/2 whole milk in his bottles. I want him completely off formula by the time we go to Seattle for Christmas, so we're doing half and half so he can get used to the taste now.
- He hasn't been to the doctor for a long time, but everything he's doing right now seems to be normal (cruising like a fiend!), so I'm not too worried.
No comments:
Post a Comment