Also, there are some pictures I've been meaning to post.
Since Jason and I are poor, Andrew's room has been quite... undecorated. All that was up was an American Flag that we got as a wedding gift, hanging above his changing table, and his name hanging above his crib. So, to be creative, I bought some construction paper and decorated his room!
I'm thinking about maybe doing shapes, like squares, circles, and stuff like that for behind his door. But we'll see. I'm impressed that I've been able to do as much as I have. I usually have no creative ideas whatsoever, but something had to be done in that room!
Also, Andrew has learned how to get into our kitchen drawers. When we first moved in, there were latches on them, but they annoyed me since we didn't have any kids, so I broke a couple of the ones on the drawers we used most so that I could get into them easier. Big mistake! Andrew gets into all the drawers now! This particular favorite of his has become a toy for him exclusively now, and you'll see why in the picture:
Bye bye rubber spatula! Fortunately we have two others, so it really wasn't that big of a loss.
Alright. I think that's it for now. I'll update when something exciting happens.
haha that's funny, he pretty much ate that whole thing
ReplyDeleteLove the decor of Andrew's room--great idea!
ReplyDelete