Monday, February 22, 2010

Bath Time!

Jason is the one that normally gives Andrew baths, but ever since he started working part-time, it's been difficult for him to find the time to do it. After waiting WAY too long to take the initiative, like I should've before, I gave Andrew a bath myself tonight. It looks like it's going to be another one of those mommy-son things. :)

I took a couple pictures and wanted to share.

You can't tell (still!) that he has hair when it's dry, but you can finally see how long it's actually getting when it's wet! I kinda want to get him a haircut, but you wouldn't be able to see a difference in the before and after pictures, so I think I'm going to wait on that.
Gotta love that toothy grin! He loves bath time.
What a happy boy! I'm so glad I have him around. :)
Random side note: About a month ago at Institute, there was a girl in my class who used to be in our ward. She came up to me to get a closer look at Andrew, and was amazed at how big he was since it had been several months since she had seen him. Then she asked me if I was baby hungry yet. Right off the bat, I told her NO! Andrew is quite a handful, and until I have him going to nursery every week during church, I don't think I can feel comfortable getting pregnant again! Haha. So, if you've been wondering about that, there's your answer! Give me a few more months, and I might miss "baby" Andrew enough to be baby hungry.

1 comment:

  1. haha i LOVE that last one of him, looks like he's a fan of bath time :)

    ReplyDelete