Monday, March 1, 2010

Strange Mood

Lately I have been in the mood to bake! I usually don't mind cooking, but I'm not normally wanting to go out of my way to make something special.

Well, in the last week or so, I've made these:



Peanut Butter Blossoms

And this:


Banana Bread

And this:


Pumpkin Bars


I think I'm on a roll! If you want the recipes (or want to come over and make some too!), let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could come over and bake with you! Those treats look so delicious! If you have time, I would love to get the recipes for the pumpkin bars and banana bread (you gave me the recipe for the peanut butter blossoms, which I now want). Isn't it fun when you suddenly get in a baking mood? Desserts are pretty much the only thing I love to bake though. Who wants to spend all that time baking "healthy" food?! :)

    ReplyDelete