Wednesday, October 20, 2010

FYI

"Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable becomes available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out. It's all about timing." -Stacey Charter

Just for your quick information, the quote above is gonna have to become my motto with this pregnancy. I called Medicaid on Monday, and they STILL had nothing about me in their computers, so they said they probably lost all my information and I needed to come in again and have it re-processed. That stinks, huh? I had to wait a MONTH to find this out. That's the worst part.

So I went in and re-turned in everything. Cross your fingers and pray that it will go through this time, because not having seen a doctor since just before 9 weeks (and I'm 23 weeks today - Yay!) is kinda scary.

PS. The new mattress - it's lovely! I'm still having a hard time sleeping some nights, but I mostly blame it on an allergy flare-up and the fact that I'm pregnant. So yeah. :) I'm really happy we got it!

Secret: When I think about the future, I think about the possibility that I might go back to school once my kids are grown up. My problem is this: I have no idea what I'd do. I don't feel like I'm good enough at anything to go back to school for anything! Yikes. If you could go back to school for something and really do something with your degree, what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can see the dr before you are ever even on Medicaid? When you fill out the papers just ask to be backdated so that they will cover your bills since it took so long to process. They will 100% accept and backdate your enrollment date to the first day you were at the drs. Just saying! :) Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete