"My son complains about headaches. I tell him all the time, when you get out of bed, it's feet first!" -Henny Youngman
I wanted to share these things about David before I forgot about them...
David's birthday is today! We had a fun play group this morning, and I hosted it so that I could serve cupcakes to celebrate his birthday. Unfortunately, play group happens to be RIGHT during his morning nap, so he was asleep for pretty much all of it. :(
I discovered David's 7th cut tooth today. Hurray!
Now that he can walk, he does the funniest thing. Whenever we change his diaper, after we've wiped him down, he rolls right over and runs away without a diaper on. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever, laughing the entire time. It's especially funny watching him walk away if he's wearing footie pajamas and the feet are dragging behind him.
I also discovered today that David can now say his second word: Bye-bye! He says "bah bah", and waves his little arm around. It's super cute.
Oh, and this is a new face he makes when he's really happy about something:
As a side note, yesterday I did my hair in a way I've never done it before: fishtail! I did two of them, and they turned out ok, I think:
Yay for birthdays, growing up, discoveries, and trying new things!
Secret: I think David came into our family to help me know that there is such a thing as a calm, quiet child in the world. lol. And to also help me know that if I wanted more kids, they won't all be difficult. At least not difficult in the same ways. And that makes things a little easier, I think.


No comments:
Post a Comment