Friday, October 17, 2014

Dessert

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie." -Jim Davis

My poor brain. I think it's dying a slow and painful death. I've been so frazzled the last couple of days...

And all I keep thinking around meal times is how much I just wish I could eat dessert for every meal. Especially these:

Ooh, I really want to try the pumpkin spice ones!

Or this:

I love apple pie and French silk pie and pumpkin pie and pecan pie and....

Or this:

The plain Jane version is my favorite, although adding a bit of chocolate or fruit would be acceptable. Lol!

Or these:

Any variety, just about, will do. But kinds with frosting or white chocolate chips would be the best!
Honestly, there are a ton of others that I can think of (oh, like ice cream!), but I won't mention those. You're probably salivating with me already; no need to taunt you any more than necessary!

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny because after I had Grant I went through this crazy stage of baking on a daily basis, cakes, brownies, fudge, caramels, I went freaking crazy. So maybe that will help you haha you don't want to gain a million pounds like me!

    ReplyDelete