Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Relaxation (author: Melody)

Well, these last couple weeks off from school have been very nice and relaxing, but it's getting to the point where we're starting to get restless. Jason has yet to hear from Melaleuca, and we haven't ventured out enough to find a job that might suit me as a pregnant (and soon to be VERY pregnant) woman.

Luckily, we've decided to be more proactive today, so we're going to be driving around running some errands and also looking for potential employers. I've seen these signs for this maternity store that's either about to open or has just been open for a little while, so I might look there. Since it's for maternity stuff, they might be kinder to me with hours and such since I'm pregnant. I'm crossing my fingers for that!

Something fun we were able to do yesterday was have lunch with Aunt Ivana. Apparently her mother lives pretty close to Rexburg, so while she and Uncle Lee are in the area visiting her, she came to visit us, which was really nice. We love it when family comes to visit. :)

Oh, and I've been craving chocolate. So family, if you'd like, send your chocolate to us! We - or rather, I - will have it gone in no time! Haha, just kidding.

Ok, just thought I'd add a little update. If we take any more pictures, we'll be sure to post them.

1 comment:

  1. Chocolate huh? I haven't had that one yet...but I do crave any sort of sour candy or sour fruit!

    Good luck on the job area! I know how hard it can be to find one, especially in rexburg, and being prego, doesn't make it much easier Im sure! I don't think Im going to get one since I have only 3 more months till he comes. Im really bad at quitting, haha. I think I may volunteer for hospice though! give me something to do till he comes!! I need something to make the time go by faster!

    ReplyDelete