Monday, November 24, 2008

35 weeks! (Author: Melody)

I think I'm going to be the primary author of this blog. Oh well.

I just wanted to post a picture we took of me today. I'm 35 weeks along! Craziness. 5 more weeks to go, but I'm actually kinda hoping he comes before Christmas... If that be the case, it'll be more like 3 1/2 - 4 weeks away. Wow.

Ta daaah! Isn't it fun? Well, it is, outside of the aches + heartburn. Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, only a little bit longer, enjoy it while you can! i really miss being pregnant, knowing that my baby was safe inside me and I had more energy then, then I do now! I can't beiive your already 35 weeks! how fun!! Are you ready??

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look adorable! Wish we could've seen you at Thanksgiving...we would've had 3 pregnant women in the house at the same time. :) We think of you guys often and we pray all goes well with baby's arrival.

    ReplyDelete