Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oh man! (Author: guess who?)

Andrew's due date is two weeks away, and I want him out NOW! It is getting really painful and uncomfortable, and I'm not getting much sleep. I have my next doctor's appointment on Thursday... I may have to speak with him about a possible induction or something. I don't know if I can hold on much longer.

Outside of that, nothing is new. Jason and I spend our days at home, not doing much of consequence most of the time. Jason still enjoys his work at Melaleuca (all five days a month he works), and is excited about it most of the time. I'm glad he likes it so much. Also, Jason was just sustained today as our stake's new assistant executive secretary, a calling that is sure to take up a lot of his time. I think he's up for the challenge, and while it might be difficult for me to let him go when I want help with our baby in the first few months, I think both of us will grow from this calling. As for my calling, I've gotten a new one (on top of my visiting teaching district supervisor one) - I'm the ward chorister! I like this calling, especially since I'm the one that gets to choose the music in church. :)

I'd post a pregnant picture, but I haven't had one taken since the last one at 35 weeks. I keep trying to get Jason to take one, but we either forget, or I don't feel like I've put myself together enough for a picture to be taken. Haha. How vain. Anyway, I'll try to get one soon.

In case I don't post before the baby's born or before Christmas, Merry Christmas! And I'll post baby pictures as soon as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment