Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been a little while?

I think I've been avoiding doing a post because I haven't uploaded the pictures from our trip onto the computer yet. Whoops. Oh well. Here comes one anyway.

The rest of our trip to Oregon/Washington was great. Jason got to see a lot of his friends from home that he's been missing, so that was really nice for him. Also, Andrew loved hanging out with Grandma McBride - Jason's mom, and she loved hanging out with him! I think that was my favorite part. I get to see how wonderful he is every day, but the rest of the family only gets to on special occasions. I'm glad she finally got to meet him.

Other family he met: Jason's brother Brent and his family (his wife Kiren and their kids Justin, Alyssa, and Aiden), and another brother Nathan and his fiance Jessica. So Andrew's met half of Jason's family: Momma McBride, Katie, Matt, Brent, and Nathan. All that's left is Jason's dad, Holly, Shauna and Paul. Hurray!

We got home on Saturday night, and school started up again on Monday. Jason has classes every day, and I have classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Yesterday wasn't too bad, actually. One of my classes is Intro to Physical Geography, which has always been of some interest to me, although I like cultural geography (like countries, peoples, etc.) better. My other class is the geography lab, which, if I get everything done before class, I technically don't even have to go to. I'll go anyway, just because I think I'd feel bad if I didn't, but I don't think it's going to be that bad either. I even have next week's lab halfway done! Easy peesy.

Ok, here's the real reason I decided to post an entry. I'm too excited to wait! Andrew can roll halfway over! He goes from lying on his back to rolling onto his left side, and I have a video of it! Here it is for your enjoyment:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for pointing me toward Scrapblog.com! Definitely gives me something to look at today... ;-) I've heard of online scrapping but don't know how much I'd like it. I almost like the hands-on activity of physically picking out paper and arranging elements and pictures on a page. And the time away from a computer screen. With digital cameras now though... online scrapping seems to be the way to go.

    ReplyDelete