Saturday, November 7, 2009

Confessions.

I have confessions to make.

#1. You know how pregnancy makes you really emotional? Well, for me, the emotions are still there. Even after 10 months. Commercials. Anytime anyone talks about babies. I just start tearing up. Something is going on with me!

And no. I'm not pregnant.

#2. I LOVE to speed. The rush I get when I feel like I'm going faster than everyone else is crazy. I need to get over it, really.

#3. A decorator-a-holic is what I'm becoming. My mom and I went to this store earlier this week that sells decorations for your house, and we spent way too much money. I told Jason earlier that when we have our own house and some money to spare for it, I'm decorating our house for every big holiday and season. I don't want it to be overdone or anything, but it's going to be so fun!!! And the best part is that Jason is ok with it!

#4. I watch reruns of America's Next Top Model when they show the season marathons. I know it's a waste of my time, but I just can't help it! I get drawn in!

Have any confessions of your own?

Oh, and I lied. I changed the background again. It looked too Christmassy, and though I LOVE Christmas, I also love Thanksgiving and Autumn. So I changed it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I watch americas next top model too.. haha.. its true.. you just get sucked into it! And, i LOVE to speed. :-) We have more things in common then just our names!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yes, I can definitely relate to the decorator-aholic feeling! I try to resist... oh, and I am so emotional too, even after pregnancy! I think it's because now we realize how precious life is, and we get more sentimental and family-oriented, and it just makes us cry big alligator tears whenever we think about it! :) I also have a weakness for ice cream, or anything chocolate-related. It doesn't even have to be chocolate, just chocolate flavored, or chocolate covered, or whatever, I'll eat it! Thanks for "confessing" to us, it was fun to read!

    ReplyDelete