Sunday, November 29, 2009

Keeping Busy

I've been away from the blog for a couple reasons:

1. I've been diving into the Twilight books. I finished Twilight in, I think 3 days... 4 days? I can't remember. And I finished New Moon in 2 days. It was pretty ridiculous. I'm not sure where to find the next two, so I'll probably just wait to read them until I get back to Rexburg.

2. Thanksgiving came. It was great! Jason's brother and sister-in-law, Paul and Jennifer, came up from North Carolina to celebrate it with us. They're foster parents to a 6-year-old boy name Jalal, and he was pretty energetic! He kept us on our toes trying to keep up with him for the weekend. We had Thanksgiving lunch at the church with several other families, decorated sugar cookies (that I made!), attempted to brave the crowds the afternoon of Black Friday, decorated gingerbread houses - where the roof of mine and Jason's caved in! And we went to the zoo. The Columbus Zoo has what they call "Wild Lights", where they decorate the entire zoo in Christmas lights and keep the zoo open later than normal so people can enjoy the lights. It's pretty cool. It's been a fantastic weekend.
3. I had the blog under construction for CHRISTMAS! I'm officially socially allowed to have my blog all Christmas-y, so I've done it. I've been listening to the music for ages, so it's about time! I'll be changing the music here soon (hopefully), so keep an eye out for that.

I don't have any new pictures, but I'll post a couple cute ones of Andrew from our family pictures taken in October:


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have had lots of fun out there! I bet it will be a little bittersweet to come back to good ol' Rexburg! We can't wait to have you back, everyone has missed you!

    ReplyDelete