Sunday, November 8, 2009

More confessions

I thought of more!

#1. I will eat cake for breakfast if it's available. Haha. I love sweet stuff.

#2. I am a list maker. Not because I'm really organized, because believe me, I'm not, but because I need to be a list maker. If I'm not, I forget EVERYTHING.

#3. Since being home, I like watching shows like "House Hunters". It's inspired me to think of what I one day want to have in my own home, like:
-An open floor plan
-Hardwood floor instead of laminate
-Granite counter tops
-A laundry room!!!
-An island in the kitchen
Etcetera. The list could go on and on.

#4. I was hanging out with a friend I had in high school today, and we looked through our yearbook and recalled memories we had about certain people. I realized a couple things: *More boys liked me than I ever recall liking me. Probably because I didn't like them back... *A lot of people used to be pretty mean to me. I had a REALLY long awkward stage where people weren't the nicest to me. I'm just glad I've just about grown out of that... *A lot of those mean people turned around and were nice after a while. I'm glad I got to see that, because I think I might've lost faith in them. I need to remember to stick around, even when they don't make me feel the best, because they could be struggling too.

*sigh* Sometimes it's nice to let people in on little secrets you don't mean to keep, you know?

1 comment:

  1. AMEN to wood floors and a laundry room! Oh, and an island. And an awesome pantry. And nice accessible cabinets... maybe ones that roll out so you don't have to dig to get to the back of stuff.

    I have such an urge to decorate too. Especially Christmas. I LOVE CHRISTMAS! I am convinced we are getting a tree this year. I don't know how the cats will treat it. I actually don't know if it's a decorate urge or a craft urge. Probably both.

    ReplyDelete