Recently he's been getting faster and faster, which means more of a workout for us! ...but only if we know he's crawled away.
This morning, I was doing something in the family room, and Jason was on the computer. Without either of us knowing, he climbed ALL THE WAY up the stairs, crawled into Carrie's (my sister's) room, and woke her up! I knew he loved his Aunt Carrie, but I didn't know he could go all the way up the stairs. Without falling. Without anyone noticing!
He's just getting too fast for me! Crazy.
Here's a video and a picture for you to enjoy of my speedy little man:

Having a fun time, sqealing at mommy like a happy boy.
Oh my goodness, Andrew is so big and cute! And he does have big squishy cheeks, and such a sweet personality. Before you know it he'll be walking and then you'll really have to watch out! I can't believe he crawled all the way up the stairs without falling. Wow, he's one tough baby! And yes, that's always bittersweet when they decide to stop nursing, but it's kind of a relief that they don't depend on only you for survival. :)
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Thats so crazy he crawled all the way up the stairs. Ty hasn't attempted that yet!! Can't wait to meet this littly guy at Christmas...will you guys be there??
ReplyDelete