So I saw New Moon the other night. It was the midnight showing. I just felt like going (with a group of others) when the opportunity arose, so I did it, not expecting too much because I hadn't read the book. I'd only read Twilight once and had seen the movie twice and thought it was a little strange.
I loved the movie.
Please don't make me say it again!
Now I'm re-reading Twilight, and when I'm done with it, I'll start reading New Moon. And then the rest of the series, I'm sure.
Dang it. I didn't want to get in on all this Vampire hype, but I guess it's too late now!
I haven't seen the movie yet but I want to. I wasn't a huge fan of the first movie so I'm hoping this one is better! I should re-read the books again too cause its been forever! If only my kids would let me read books... :)
ReplyDeleteIt sucked you in too! No one can escape the Vampire-obsession. :) I wonder if I would like the movie, because I love the books but didn't love the first movie. Hmmm, we'll have to go watch it together when you guys get back! I'm so sad that we'll be leaving right after you get back- we could switch off babysitting! Hunter goes to sleep at 5 pm pretty much every night, so it'd be so wonderful to have someone we know who could listen for him through the cell phone!
ReplyDeleteI would have to disagree. I don't think there is anything Twilight-related that could get me to like it.
ReplyDelete