Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm so happy!

If you've ever watched the tv show "The Biggest Loser", you know how addictive and intense it can be. Up until this season, I've only caught an episode here or there because Jason and I didn't get stations on our tv. Now that we're here in Ohio (until next Tuesday, at least), we've kinda made it a family thing - coming together and watching "The Biggest Loser". All while eating junk food. Haha.

Throughout the season, I've had my favorites to win: Sean, Abby, Shay, Rebecca... And then it came down to the final 4: Liz, Amanda, Rudy, and Danny. Danny was my ABSOLUTE favorite. He was just so nice.

The season finale of the show was on tonight, and Danny won! They compare them to each other by seeing how much body weight percentage they've lost, and Danny lost 55.5% from the beginning to the end. More than half of what he used to be is GONE! That's crazy! He started at 430 lbs and ended up tonight at 191 lbs. That is just... flabbergasting. Amazing.

Congratulations to him. I just wanted you to know how HAPPY I am for him! Yay!

Also, Rebecca, one of my favorites who was kicked off earlier in the season, won the at-home contest. I think she started out at 273 lbs (I think!), and she ended at around 133 lbs. Just crazy. Go Rebecca!

Maybe sometime soon I'll get myself into shape. I don't have that much weight to lose, but it'd be nice to get toned, you know? When we get back to Rexburg, I'm going to get myself some "Biggest Loser" workout dvds and work out at home every once in a while. Anyone want to join me?

PS. Random: I have some pictures that I want to post sometime soon from the last month. (I haven't posted any in that long???) Stay tuned for that.

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to work out with you when we get back from our internship! It would be so fun, and nice to have someone to motivate me. :) Plus by then Hunter and Andrew will be a little closer in age/development, so they can play together better. I am excited to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited that Danny won too! And I can't wait to be able to workout again, once this little baby decides to come out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is PRECIOUS
    very festive blog :)
    your bebe is getting so big and chunky!
    LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete