The flight wasn't that bad. Total, we were only traveling for about 3 hours, and Andrew was pretty happy a lot of the time. Also, we flew into Idaho Falls, so the drive back up here was really short. Thank heaven.
I'd post pictures or something, but we're still kinda unpacking and getting readjusted to being here again. We'll see what I can do in the next couple days.
Speaking of the next couple days, a few important things:
- Jason starts up work again tomorrow. He works the 30th and 31st from 5-10pm, which isn't all that bad, just late. I'm just glad that he has a job to come back to. For a while we weren't sure if there was going to be anything, and if he would have to start the job search again.
- Andrew turns 1 year old tomorrow! He's getting so big. I know that any day here he could be walking. He's saying a few words (even though he still doesn't know what they really mean). When he plays, I can see his mind actively working. It's amazing. On Christmas, I was thinking about how next Christmas will be so different for him because he will be so different. *sigh* Anyway, I'm not quite sure when we'll be celebrating his birthday, partly because everyone is gone and partly because Jason has to work tomorrow, but when we do celebrate, I'll definitely post pictures.
Random fact about Andrew: Jason's sister Shauna weighed herself holding him, then again without him. If her math was correct, Andrew weighs 28.4 lbs. No wonder my back hurts!
Alright. I think that's about it. Just wanted to let you know that all is well. :)
Ok, so I lied. Here's one picture of Andrew. It was taken the day after Christmas, and he's wearing his new 24-month size pajamas! The pants are a little long, but it fits him everywhere else. Crazy. (The lower part of his face looks darker because of my shadow. Don't worry - he doesn't have any skin issues or anything!)

What a happy boy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment