Alright, I finally have the time to put a couple pictures on here. Here are some Andrew birthday pictures! They were taken the day after his birthday, really, but here he is before the cake:

He was a pretty happy camper. Then we put the cake on the tray, and at first he was like, "What the heck is this?"
Then he decided to dig into the icing:
Then he discovered the cake (finally):
Oh, I took a picture of his hands squeezing the icing, and it reminded me of a picture I took of his hands the day he was born. Take a look at the difference a year can make:
12/31/2009
Crazy.

Hi! Welcome back to Rexburg! 'm sure you're happy to be back to your own home now, with all your own stuff! I know I'll be happy when we get back in April... until then, I don't know how I will survive with no computer, stroller, high chair, etc. Yikes! Those pictures of Andrew are sooo cute. He is such a happy, adorable baby. Well, technically, he's now a TODDLER. Dun dun dun. Weird, they grow up so fast!
ReplyDeleteaw, those chunky hands are so CUTE!
ReplyDeleteand now he's gonna have a COUSIN!!!
Congrats to you being an aunt for the first time!
Those are SO cute! I loved all the pictures! I'm glad he liked his first birthday cake!! And congrats on becoming an aunt soon..that is so exciting! :)
ReplyDelete