Jason and I went on an early afternoon date today, and decided to rent a movie. We rented this one:
...and I liked it. Which isn't the confession.
The confession is this:
I'm watching it again since Andrew's asleep and Jason's at work. I liked it that much.
Yep, I may just be needing to watch the other Star Trek movies.

I loved it too- so Enoch had me watch all of his old Star Trek movies. lol.
ReplyDeleteI was surprised at how much I liked that movie too! I've never been into the whole Star Trek/Star Wars thing, but I thought it was a great movie.
ReplyDeletehaha that's funny, i guess i should give it a shot then!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your help yesterday :) I'm so proud
Well, no surprise that it's one of my favorite movies :) But I've always been a Trekker.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THAT MOVIE! Good choice.
ReplyDeletei told you you would love it! and you really do need to watch the originals (no matter how cheesy and bad they might be) because they are so wonderful and it makes it so you pick up on SO MUCH MORE when you watch the new one again! do it. just do it.
ReplyDelete