Monday, January 18, 2010

Happy 101

Susette tagged me to to Happy 101, so here goes:

10 things that make me happy:

1. When Jason comes home from something, Andrew crawls as fast as he can to the front door to greet him. It makes me happy every time.

2. Watching the snow fall. (And having the roads clear! That doesn't happen in Rexburg, though.)

3. Cooking/baking yummy food, especially with Jason or friends.

4. My family and their goofiness.

5. Watching movies that make me smile or laugh and end happily. I don't like bad endings.

6. The fact that someday Jason will be done with school and won't have to study or do homework anymore! But that's like... 4 1/2 years from now. At least.

7. Having a clean and organized house!

8. Hanging out with friends and doing anything.

9. Waking up in the morning and telling Jason about my wack dreams, and him telling me his.

10. Knowing that even though I have no idea what I'm doing - ever! - Heavenly Father does, and I can trust him.

So there ye be! It says to tag people, but I don't feel like it. If you want to do this, go for it.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to ALL of those! Thanks for reminding me to think of all the things that make me happy. Oh, and we are definitely joining the date night club when we get back to Rexburg.

    ReplyDelete