I'm ready for winter to be over. Probably because I'm looking forward to a time when we settle in a place where winter does not last from the end of October until the beginning of June. *sigh* I can't wait to go outside again and be comfortable. To take Andrew outside without having bundled him up first (because it takes a long time!). To go on walks with Andrew in the stroller. To smell the fresh smell of spring. That is what I'm really looking forward to. Go away, winter!
Speaking of Andrew, he is walking really well. It was just this last week that he started walking about as much as he crawls. He'd probably walk more, but he still can't stand up without pulling himself up on something. He can't stand up in the middle of the floor. Maybe in the next couple weeks he will.
I probably told you this before, but Andrew pulls himself up onto our couches now. It's sometimes fun, sometimes uncomfortable - like when he grabs onto you to pull himself up and then sits on your stomach for ten minutes... But sometimes it's hilarious. On Saturday, I was on the love seat talking to Jason on the phone since he was at work. Andrew decided to get up on the couch, pull the box of Wheat Thins out of Jason's book bag, pull the bag out, relax, and eat the Wheat Thins. Fortunately, I got a picture. Check out this big guy:

It made me laugh so hard. And he ate the rest of the Wheat Thins too! This kid will eat anything and everything, so much as there's a lot of it. Haha.
I am SOOO ready for winter to just LEAVE as well, it's been pretty nice in Provo the last couple of days though so maybe there is hope!
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS!! What a goober! And yes, I've been quite impressed with winter in Orem this year:) No complaints for me! Just glad I'm not in Ohio at the moment...
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I love that picture! He is the cutest!!!
ReplyDeleteI always get antsy for spring to come, especially in Idaho where the winter seems to stay for forever! I am sorry that you all have to endure the snow and cold. :( But on a happy note, your little Andrew is so adorable, and chubby wubby. I love that he got out the wheat thins and ate them all!
ReplyDeleteHey Melody, how are you? Your little one is growing up fast. We should visit soon! I had my baby a month ago and I would like you to meet her and I would love to see Andrew. I'm not sure if you got an invite to my blog but send me your e-mail address to pixydust17@msn.com and I'll invite you!! You should also call me and we can get together. My number is 208-716-1396
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of Andrew. The best part is how comfortable and proud he looks for what he's done. :) And yeah...hopefully spring is almost here!!
ReplyDelete