Since the last time I posted, something exciting has happened: Jason got a part-time job at Melaleuca! It's the same place he worked before, he just gets a LOT more hours. Yay!
When we came back from Ohio, Jason got his old job back - as a hot shot shifter at Melaleuca. A person with a hot shot shift only works certain days of the month, usually between 2 to 5 days per month. He got a shift working only 3 days a month, and that was really starting to stress us out. Although as a hot shot, Jason had the opportunity to cover people's shifts if they asked, we were still feeling pretty strapped.
This opportunity for a part-time job is such a blessing! Just as we were starting to really worry, Heavenly Father provided a way for us to survive. He's so nice. :)
Also, my sister-in-law Katie brought to my attention an accompanying job on campus for a teacher that has multiple voice students at once. At first, I only had one person to accompany for, and while we were happy about it, we were hoping I could play for more. As the semester kept going, Katie started getting busy with her classes and offered one of the labs that she plays for to me. That adds another 4 people. Yay! It means more music to learn, but I've been craving something like this for a long time. I just wish I had a keyboard at home to practice on... ♪ ♫
Alright. I just had to share the good news!
And here's a funny picture of Andrew, for good measure:
.jpg)
yay! congrats!
ReplyDeleteHurray! Isn't it a relief to find a job finally?! Andrew is so cute and round, and he looks like he's getting a little sprout of hair! :)
ReplyDelete