
I recommend the movie to everyone, especially if you're lovers of period movies like I am. Also, eventually, I'll post pictures I took at the zoo as well. Our desktop is having issues - again! - so I'm trying to put it off until we get it fixed. Who knows when that will be, so I may just have to give in and do it on Jason's laptop sooner than that.
It's nearing the end of the winter semester, and that means voice recitals! I accompany for six people in two different voice labs on campus, and today was their recital. I was nervous because some of the songs they had to sing were ones I'd been having difficulty with all semester, but we all pulled it off! I'm so relieved. There are only a few scheduled labs left in the semester, and I still have to play for their "in-class recital" (or otherwise known as their final), but we're nearly done. I'm glad for the experience, but I'm also glad it's almost over. *Phew!*
Other than those two things, not too much has been happening. We're still waiting to hear from the law school in Florida, and once we know for sure, we'll let you know.
Thanks for the movie recommendation! I've been wanting to see a new movie like this for a while now. :) I checked and it's not playing here...so I'll put it in my Netflix and patiently wait.
ReplyDeleteHey I never answered your question from earlier but we got Brayden's toddler bed at either babiesrus or toysrus...I can't remember which one. You could always look on craigslist too because it seems like people are always selling them on there. Hope you find one for Andrew. I have really liked having brayden in one because it made the transition from the crib to bed a little easier and we live in a small apartment so the bed doesn't take up much space. Especially since both my boys are sharing a room right now (yes its not fun!) Anyways hope that helps! I love period movies so I'll have to check this one out! :)
ReplyDelete