We have our desktop back. For real this time! Nothing's going to break down this time! When we took it in to the shop last week(ish), they found the root of all the problems with the computer. It was the casing. So they switched it out. It used to look pretty much like this:

And now it looks like this:

Talk about a makeover! I think it's really ugly, mostly because it's this ugly cream color. I don't even like looking at it if I don't have to, but hey. It works now, right? Ugh.
Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know. Hurray!
The casing was a problem? That's interesting...I just thought that's what was on the outside!! I guess it's not just what's on the inside that counts..hahaha! But I agree, be grateful that it works!
ReplyDeleteyay :)
ReplyDeletei almost got to see Carrie before she went to the MTC, i'm so sad I didn't get to say bye! You'll have to get me her address so I can write her! :)
ps totally changed my url so the link you have here on your roll isn't right anymore
Glad it works again. It's always the worst when computers stop working...I guess it just shows how much we all rely on them every day! haha!!
ReplyDelete