Monday, May 31, 2010

Dancing!

This video is only 29 seconds long, but it's hilarious! Andrew started dancing to music a long time ago, but he's really started going at it recently! The other day, Jason was cleaning the apartment while I was gone donating plasma, and was playing some Latin music to get things going. I came home to see this:


So so funny!!!!

7 comments:

  1. This video is SO cute!!! Andrew is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Melody. That's hilarious! I love the head bobbing. He's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahhaha!! this is SOOOO funny! what a little dancer he is! He even did different moves throughout his routine! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO funny! he has some good moves! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahahaha that is frickin hilarious, i love he he almost tips over. baby dancing is so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how he almost fell over but kept right on going!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I wonder who his great teacher is....?

    ReplyDelete