I've realized that it's been a while since I've updated, but I have to admit, there isn't a whole lot to say.
Recently, we've been trying to sell some of our stuff on Bulletin Board (BYU-Idaho's version of Craigslist), and the eastern-Idaho Craigslist, partly to bring in a little more money, but mostly to start getting rid of stuff before our big move in August. Most of the stuff we've been selling have been things we haven't needed or don't have great need of before we move.
Well... We decided to sell more essential things lately. Like our couches, the entertainment center, and our kitchen table and chairs. I thought it might take a while to sell the table, but it was claimed just about right away. They have yet to pick it up, so we still have it, but it's pretty much gone. The entertainment center I thought would be gone fast, but no one has expressed interest in it. And our couches, our beautiful (cough) DI couches, have been snatched up way faster than I was expecting! Within a couple days, we sold the big couch, and someone has claimed the love seat and have yet to pick it up. This is just crazy.
So, if you come over sometime over the next couple weeks, our apartment will probably be just about empty! Ridiculous, especially since we're not leaving until August. At least we still have our beds!
I only have a few pictures of Andrew. He just doesn't stay still long enough for me to get too many pictures anymore, which makes me sad. What happened to my baby? You know, the one that didn't have any teeth to chip and couldn't even roll over, much less crawl, or walk, or climb? Sheesh. The good thing is, he held still enough for me to give him his very first haircut! He looks like such a big boy now! It's ridiculous. Anyway, here are some pictures of him recently, including the before and after hair.

.jpg)




k how do you get such a nice haircut in the back? everytime i try to cut the boys hair it looks like a total chop job. nice work!... he does look older :-)
ReplyDelete