Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Belated news...

Perhaps I should have blogged about this before, but my sweet sister-in-law, Katie, is engaged! I'm super excited for her. She talked about this guy the entirety of Christmas break this last Christmas, and from the moment I met him and saw them together, I remember thinking, "This is it. He's the one for her. They're going to get married some day."

And I was right! Sometimes I just have a feeling about certain things, and this was one of them.

More good news: She asked me to be a bridesmaid! Now all I have to do is find a dress for cheap!

Here's the loverly sister-in-law and her fiancé (before they were engaged):


PS. I watched a couple episodes of Glee on Hulu today just to see what the big deal with it was... and if I had tv, I'd probably be hooked. It's my kind of show!

No comments:

Post a Comment