Jason, Melody, Andrew, David, Austin, and Evie
YAY!
Congrats! When I saw your facebook status that said you were going to the doctor I wondered if that was why. :)
Hurray for you! I didn't know about this when you came over this evening, or else I would have said something then! That is so exciting. Andrew will be a cute big brother, he was good with Hunter tonight.
Congrats!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!!!!
Congratulations Melody & Jason!! I'm way excited for you!!
YAY!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! When I saw your facebook status that said you were going to the doctor I wondered if that was why. :)
ReplyDeleteHurray for you! I didn't know about this when you came over this evening, or else I would have said something then! That is so exciting. Andrew will be a cute big brother, he was good with Hunter tonight.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Melody & Jason!! I'm way excited for you!!
ReplyDelete