Friday, July 9, 2010

Not a whole lot to say...

...but Jason took Andrew to the doctor on Tuesday for his 18-month check-up. I normally take him to those things, but I was feeling really crappy that day, so Jason took him.

Here are the stats:

Weight: 32.4 lbs (!!!!)
Height: 34 inches
Head: 20 inches

He's only grown half an inch since his 15-month appointment, and his head didn't grow at all (not that his head NEEDS to grow, it's already huge!), but he gained 3 1/2 pounds. My child is a chunker. I'm actually really surprised he gained that much because it isn't like he eats more than bread and crackers and cheese every day! We try to give him more, but most of the time he just pushes it away. I guess all the grains added up!

Just to show how huge he's become, the other day he found a coat that we used for him when he was first born. It's 0-3 month size, and when he was a baby, he drowned in it because it was so big on him. Well... take a look at it on him now, a year and a half later:


It's definitely not too big for him now!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear he's growing into his head ;) He's such a freakin' cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny you squeezed him into that coat! I agree, he sure it cute! He really is a chunker...he weighs almost as much as Brayden!!! I'm excited to take ty in for his 18 month checkup next month. It's crazy how fast time flies, huh!

    ReplyDelete