"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute." -Josh Billings
That's why I've been so quiet on here! Except I don't have any arguments... Maybe I should've said "Silence is golden." That would've made more sense. Oh well. :)
Lots has happened, but not a lot has happened. All at the same time. Does that even make sense?
This girl came home from her mission:
We're loving having her home! The family doesn't feel like it's missing something anymore. :)
I had my birthday, and this is my new age:
That's right, my friends. I am now a quarter of a century old. In all honesty, I feel exactly the same. Just like every other birthday of my entire life. Except that I feel like kids are probably going to look at me and think I'm old now. It's funny how when I was in elementary school, I thought all the high schoolers were so old. And then I got to high school, and thought, "Wow, we're still so young!" and thought people out of college were old. And now I'm there. And have two kids. 25 isn't so old. I don't know how old is old anymore. Maybe 90. I'll be happy if I get to be that old!
Andrew's still working on this:
He's doing pretty well, although we haven't had a day without an accident yet. There are days where the whole days are accidents, and days where we only have one accident. I think we're going to be working on consistency around here...
We've been dealing with this around here since Friday:
I know, the picture is kinda ridiculous, but in reality, David's been quite the sick baby. Starting this last Thursday, he had a bit of a runny nose, and then he started coughing a lot on Friday. He had the same symptoms on Saturday, just everything was worse. By Sunday, he was throwing up, and he threw up a few times on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. It was so sad. You could tell he was miserable, but things have started looking up on that front since yesterday. He's still hacking up a lung and his nose is still running, but he's stopped throwing up! Hurray!
As a side note, I made these yesterday:
These, my friends, are zucchini cupcakes. And they are divine. They have cloves in them, and as I was making them, it made me think of those crafty stores that sell those scented pine cones and make me think of decorating for Fall and Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mmmmmm... It was wonderful. Click HERE for the recipe.
I think that's about it. I'll update this again sometime soon. :)
Secret: I hate orange juice with pulp. I don't like the texture. It makes me feel like I'm chewing on my juice rather than drinking it. Blech.




I hate pulp too! Glad to see your back in the blogging world! Hope little David gets the rest of the way better soon!
ReplyDeleteO yeah, and happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday (late)! Hope David gets feeling better, it's so hard having a sick kid and having to see them suffer. Thanks for always commenting on my blog, I really like reading your comments and it makes me feel validated. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and I must make those cupcakes!
Funny about the orange juice! I'm the same way, but Jeff is the opposite - he'd rather CHEW his orange juice!
ReplyDelete