I've recently come to the realization that most of my days are misspent. Especially lately. Hence the lack of updates. There's nothing worth writing about! I need to work on that.
It seems weird that it's been nearly a month since I last updated the blog, and that even then I only updated it twice last month. To tell you the truth, it's not because I've been busy. It's because I haven't been. Not a whole lot has happened.
I'll post a few pictures of most of what we've been up to.
1. We've gone to Lynd's Fruit Farm a few times. This particular time was to get pumpkins and take a look at what other fresh fruits and veggies they had.
| Posing with the pumpkins they had to sell at the barn. We had already picked our pumpkins from their fields ourselves. |
| David riding on Grandpa Budge's shoulders. |
| This expression is priceless! He loved these little gourds they had. |
| This is Andrew's favorite part of the barn - they usually have some sort of tractor outside for the kids to play on. |
![]() |
| Can a kid get much cuter than this? I submit that it would be VERY hard! |
![]() |
| Andrew wanted to push him in the swing! I wasn't about to tell him no! |
![]() |
| I swear. I'm never going to get a decent smiling picture of Andrew ever again! This is the kind of face he makes every time I catch him facing the camera when I tell him to smile. Haha. |
I'd include Andrew's, but I haven't caught a good picture of his face in a few months... Well, I just NOW got a pretty silly one:
We've also watched a lot of these:
and
I've had a bit of a cold for the last several days, so we've been stuck inside because of a combination of that and the rain we've been getting a lot of.
A few other things we've been up to (but I have no pictures for):
- We went to the zoo
- We watched General Conference
- We went to play groups
- Andrew started preschool, run by a group of LDS moms that are in our ward (myself included)
- David went to a pediatric ophthalmologist to get his eyes and tear ducts looked at, and he's going to get his tear ducts unblocked next Monday
- My sisters, my mom, David and I went to Time Out for Women last weekend
- I've read a bunch of books, my favorite being Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
- And we've hung out with our friends and family a lot!
Hopefully it won't take me another whole month to update again!
Secret: I have recently become addicted to Pinterest...









Oh my gosh! You're boys are freakin' adorable. I want to steal them away from you. Also, can I just say you look amazing for having two kids. Seriously. You're gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteWhat a FABULOUS October you have had. :) Sounds so fun. I like the revamped blog look. So cute. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, poor David! I hope he doesn't hurt too bad when they unblock his tear ducts.
ReplyDeletep.s. We need to stop saying that we need to get together and actually do it!
I'm obsessed with pintrest too and my boys also love all of those shows! That pumpkin farm looked like so much fun! Hope you guys have a fun Halloween :)
ReplyDelete