How is it that life can go on as normal, and yet I'm exhausted all the time? It's ridiculous.
Random notes about life lately:
- My sister, Susette, had her baby girl this morning! Her name is Zoey, and she's 6.7 lbs and 20.5 inches long. Congratulations, Suzi-Q!
![]() |
| Zoey's first picture! |
- I'm going to be joining a gym in the next few days and working out with my mom. It's been a long time coming. I've wanted to have a gym membership for over a year, but we only just convinced ourselves it would be worth the money.
- I've vacuumed our apartment probably 5 times the last three days. My boys love taking the forgotten cereal boxes off the table, taking the bags out, and eating the cereal. Or, in the case of David, he loves taking the bags out and then dumping all the contents on the floor. And it's not just for cereal; it's for crackers, cookies, carrots, grapes, the containers with the berries in them... anything that's accidentally left out usually ends up on the floor. Thank goodness we have a Dyson!
- We play a lot of Angry Birds in this house. Andrew is in love with the game. It's too bad we didn't discover this a few months ago; we could've made it his birthday party theme!
- We recently discovered that if you have WIC, you can get a year pass to COSI for only $25! Well, that's at least what we've heard, so hopefully we'll be getting a COSI pass soon!
- I've gotten really into two shows recently:

and
- I like to get on Facebook afterward, talk about what I liked about the shows, and see which of my friends are also fans of the shows. We sometimes get into really good discussions, especially about Once Upon a Time. Downton Abbey just finished it's second season (they have 7-episode seasons), and you can still catch the most recent episodes on the PBS website.
- I had another Pinterest success: Red Velvet Cookies with White Chocolate Chips. I'd post a picture from the blog it came from, but this blog entry isn't liking formatting the pictures the way I want them to go very easily. You'll just have to click on the link and take a look. They were SUPER good.
- We got a Kindle Touch a few days ago, and I've read 3 short books on it so far: Beauty and the Beast, Heart of Gold, and A Christmas Carol. We were able to get the Kindle with tax return money and a gift card, and all the books were free on Amazon. I'm really liking it so far. I just wish there were more books that were sold for the Kindle that were cheap...
Alright. Andrew is throwing a fit about wanting to play Angry Birds. I better go.
Secret: I think I have middle-child syndrome. I get jealous of my sisters all the time, for the silliest things, thinking they get the better ends of whatever "stick" there is in life because they're the oldest and the youngest. I know that's ridiculous, but sometimes I just can't help myself.


Congrats on your niece! I'm also a big fan of Once Upon a Time. It's so addicting. See y'all tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting about your sister. Also, I love hearing about the antics that your little boys get up to. They sound adorable.
ReplyDeleteLove that gym!! Kaelyn LOVES the child care and the Dublin one is bigger than the Easton one. Everyone is super nice. I think you'll love it! And it helps that you have a cohort with your mom. Awesome!
ReplyDelete