Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Reason to Smile

"All the statistics in the world can't measure the warmth of a smile." -Chris Hart

We've been smiling a lot lately. Keep reading for one of the reasons why.

After experiencing REALLY hot weather in Florida (high 80s plus a TON of humidity) last week, the weather here has felt perfect!

Yesterday, the high was in the mid-70s, and it was like heaven. My dad and I took the boys and my niece outside to go for a walk, ride bikes/tricycles, and to enjoy the sunshine outside. Here are some pictures to help me remember the experience.

Starting to ride! My dad helped David, who has gotten pretty good at actually pedaling, but can't steer for his life...

No serious faces from this boy!

Sweet Andrew :)

David and Dad playing catch-up.

I can't believe how big he's gotten...

Miss Zoey loved the grass. (although she hated it last summer!)

Tricycle time!

My and Zo's toes, basking in the sunlight.
I love Spring. I know, I know, it's almost Summer, but it feels like Spring out there! Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons. Spring means new life and comfortable warmth after the cold Winter. Fall means rustling leaves and beautiful colors and wonderful smells and comforting coolness after the green, hot Summer. (Ok, so Fall is REALLY my favorite season, if you can't tell... but I DO love Spring...)

Who else loves Spring?

Secret: I love Disney animated movies. The Little Mermaid has some of my favorite music in it, and Beauty and the Beast will always have one of my favorite stories. I love Finding Nemo, Mulan, Aladdin, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty... They're wonderful! Disney just has some masterful story tellers!

1 comment:

  1. First off, who doesn't like Disney movies? And I like spring, but fall is definitely my favorite season, too.

    ReplyDelete