Monday, February 2, 2015

Floor Time + Brownie Batter (Mmmm...)

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." -Charles M. Shulz

"Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate." -Theophile Gautier

Andrew is in kindergarten, so there's a period of time every day for about 4 1/2 hours where I get the younger boys by themselves. It's been nice, because Andrew is a chatty Kathy, and the apartment is so much more quiet when he's gone! It also gives me a chance to spend more time with the younger boys and give them more individual attention.

Today, we had some fun on the floor for a while, as you can see from these pictures:








I have some stinkin' adorable kiddos.

On another note...

I have the sudden longing to send my adorable kiddos to bed (nap time ftw!) and eat brownie batter by the spoonful. Oh, yes, that would be marvelous! (And really, to be honest, this is not actually a new longing... this is a recurring want. Haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment