Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Beautiful Boy!

"Babies are always more trouble than you thought - and more wonderful." -Charles Osgood

This is my 300th post. Wow.

And Austin is 4 months old today. It seems like he's been part of our family forever, but at the same time, feels like I just had him yesterday. Crazy! Right now, he loves to be held, dance, smile and laugh, try to sit up by himself, and chew on his hands. He's such a cute little bugger; I think I'll keep him.

Here's what he looks like now - a cutie patutie!



The pictures are a bit fuzzy, but this guy just doesn't stay still anymore, especially when he's happy! He does this thing when we're playing with him where he straightens his legs out and his arms go straight out from his body so he looks like a lower-case "t". It's so funny! He doesn't smile when he sees himself on my phone, which is sad because I LOVED taking those pictures of him when he would. Let's see... what else is new? He hasn't had any solid food yet, but every once in a while when we have food that has something kinda liquid-y, I'll dip my pinky in it and put it on his tongue so he can have a taste. So far, he likes alfredo sauce, Nutella, yogurt, soup, and other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

Oh, just for your enjoyment, here's a video of him! (Ok, I lied. TWO videos!):



No comments:

Post a Comment