"Here's all you need to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid." -George Carlin
Don't you love when everyone eats something different for lunch (and, of course, you made all of it), and you're the last one to eat, and by the time you get around to finding something, there's nothing left? Or you just don't have the energy to spend 15 minutes making SOMETHING ELSE? I'm eating boxed mashed potatoes for lunch, if that means anything to you. Should be a good time.
Also, I've decided I want to be Jennifer Garner's best friend. She is just awesome. So sweet, seems like a great mother and wife, super actress, loves her sisters and mom... The last part I figured out from an interview she did on the Today show the other day. I was dying. We're so much alike! Well, except her whole being-an-actress-and-married-to-an-actor/director thing. *sigh*
I recently discovered Veronica Mars. I'm kinda in love. There's more swearing than I like (I've been away from high school long enough that I've become more sensitive to that, when I almost didn't notice back then), but dang. She's so awesome. So smart, so witty... I'm only on season one, but I have a feeling this will be a series I actually finish. I've started so many lately - Merlin, One Tree Hill, and Supernatural (which is pretty terrifying, I might add) just to name a few.
I think girl time is something that is missing in my life. I went to see the new Cinderella movie - which I loved - by myself, which was fine, but I wish I had some close girl friends I could go out and do things with every once in a while. Seriously, being around boys ALL THE TIME is starting to wear me down.
On the plus side: 1. David can put his underwear on by himself. Buuuuuuut he keeps putting them on backward. Thanks for the inward giggles, little boy! 2. Not because of anything I've really done - even though I DO have a gym membership - I'm 4 pounds away from being my pre-pregnancy weight. That's pre-Andrew pregnancy weight. When I got pregnant this time, I weighed 16 more pounds than I currently do. Yay me! It's amazing how being 16 pounds lighter can give you a self-esteem boost. It's just too bad my belly is so jiggly and my body fat percentage is so high. *sigh* I'll just have to keep going to the gym.
Oh my gosh I love going to movies all by myself. It's so relaxing!!
ReplyDeleteMy mom loves Veronica Mars. Merlin is one of my favorites. I also like Supernatural. As for girl time... we should live closer together, and then I would totally have awesome girl nights out with you. Haha.
ReplyDelete