Wednesday, November 18, 2015

We Have A Christmas Tree!

Is it weird that I find it an accomplishment to have less than 30-40 emails in my account at once? I just emptied out a TON over the last couple days, and it feels GOOD!

I'm one of those people who can't go to sleep if they have notifications on their phone that still need to be checked. It bothers me until I get to them. All sorts of weird things bother me, really.

Anyway, we bought a Christmas tree a couple days ago. Hurray! The first one we'll actually keep around since we've been married! I set it up yesterday, mostly to check that the lights were all working on it, but I've decided it's going to stay up. OKOKOKOK, I'll be honest - I wanted to set it up, and checking to make sure the lights worked was just a bonus. :)


What makes me laugh is that inside the tree's box, they left some ornaments. I'm not sure if that was done purposely, but we'll take advantage since we currently have no ornaments at the moment. Anyway, apparently, they left one in on accident - it's a picture of their cat! I went ahead and put it on our tree anyway, because David LOVES cats, and we'll take the picture of their cat out and put a picture of Davey's stuffed cat in there instead. It's going to be great. I'm already chortling about our wittiness. Inside my head, of course.


*snort*

As I'm getting back into the swing of things, I'm going to keep things random. You'll get a better idea of what's in my head if I do. I might tell you more about what's going on in our lives (like SEP meetings! How exciting!), but we'll see.

Oh fine, I'll tell you about our SEP (aka parent-teacher conferences) meetings. David's doing really well in preschool. Really, the only thing he needs to work on is writing his letters, and also cutting with scissors. It's not any wonder he's not great at that - we've pretty purposely kept scissors out of the hands of our boys for quite a while..... Also, Andrew's awesome. He's dang smart, that boy! His teachers kept saying that they love having him in their classes, and that he's doing really well, he just needs to tone down how much he talks in class. Hahahhahahahhhahahaha! Oh dear. *wipes tears* The day he stops talking so much is the day he's DEAD. It's been a struggle here at home for years! I certainly hope they're able to curb some of his chattiness, because if they can, I want to learn their secret.

Hmmm... yeah, I think I've decided that's enough crazy for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment