Tuesday, November 17, 2015

We're alive!

Well, it's been a while again, hasn't it? This time, it really wasn't my fault!

Just before we moved into our current place at the beginning of August, Andrew spilled a little water on our laptop keyboard, aaaaand the whole thing pretty much bit the dust. It was rough. On the plus side, the laptop was having issues, so it was kinda a good excuse to get a new computer. Haha! It just took us a while to get a new one...

Anyway, here I am! Back from a long hiatus.

Like I said, we moved at the beginning of August into where we are now. We love it - two stories, a loft area, lofted ceilings, three bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (hallelujah!), washer and dryer INSIDE our place... I could go on an on, really. It's great.

Not only that, but the school is good. Andrew's in the Spanish immersion program, and he's doing well so far. David was able to start preschool this year too, and I see a difference in what he's learned already. He's still a pretty spacey guy, but he loves talking about words and letters and numbers and all sorts of fun stuff.

Outside of adjusting to a new home, new friends, a new area, a new church ward, a new school, etc, we haven't really been up to too much. Jason's still working from home, I'm still taking care of the boys (aka keeping us all alive through to the end of the day, let's be honest here), everyone's doing well.

I'll try to update more now that it's easier for me to update again. Trying to write blog posts on my phone is a HUGE pain.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! I like the convenience of being able to post on my phone though :)

    So glad you guys are loving your new place and area! We miss you guys can't wait to hear what you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete