Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Night Owl

Sometimes I get this insane idea while I'm lying in bed at night. Sometimes, I just want to stay up all night watching movies, reading a book, or doing something stupid on my phone. I wish I could do that, and then sleep in as late as I want the next day. How irresponsible, yet how delicious sounding!

I know I was meant to be a mother to my precious (and crazy) kids, but sometimes my brain and body fight my heart and try to tell me that it wants to be something other than responsible for other people.

You know what my brain and body tell me to do? They tell me to become a hermit and stay in my bedroom all day. And do absolutely nothing. That might sound lonely to some of you, but it sounds absolutely amazing to me at the moment.

Alright. Now that it's 12:40am, I'll be responsible and go to sleep. And I AM really tired. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment