
This is him in a picture where I think he looks like he's posing for GQ!
On another front, we got some reflux medicine for Andrew yesterday, and while it didn't seem to do too much yesterday, I'm crossing my fingers for some results today! He's been sleeping a ton since late last night because he was SUPER fussy yesterday and wouldn't sleep, so once he wakes up and wants to eat, I'll give him his medicine, feed him, and pray that he feels better. The pharmacist said that he could be completely better at the end of a week, so wish us luck!
Oh, PS. Random question: How do you get your own fun background on here instead of ones that Blogspot has available for you to use? I want to change our background!
Yay!!! Time flies. And glad he's got some medicine now.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I get most of my blog backgrounds from http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/
Just click on the link that says "Free Layouts." You can pick which one you want, and it has all the directions right there on how to put it on your blog. Let me know if you get confused though. I love changing my background, I get bored easily. :)
P.S. a couple more sites with free blog backgrounds:
ReplyDeletehttp://matiekay.blogspot.com/
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com
(click on the "backgrounds" link)
I love your new layout! It's so cute! Your little family is so stinkin' cute!! Hope you and Jason is doing well...and Andrew is doing better with his acid refluz!
ReplyDelete