Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thanks guys! And other happy stuff (author: Melody)

I just want to thank all you girls that commented on my entry from yesterday. I'm glad I have it from three good sources that chocolate is alright! Jason didn't believe me before, and I'm going to have him read your comments so that he lets up on the no-chocolate-for-Melody rule. :)

Also, as a side note, Andrew - who I thought was feeling better from a stomach virus from the weekend - started spitting up a LOT more than normal again today. I called the doctor to see what they had to say, and they sent us up to the hospital to make sure he didn't have some sort of blockage keeping his food from leaving his stomach. Good news - he doesn't have the blockage! The bad news is that it looks like he has some reflux. I'm waiting to hear back from the doc's to see what kind of action I need to take to help the reflux. I can't wait to get it taken care of so that Andrew will be a happier baby. And so that I can stop washing so many of his clothes. That's right - I'm looking forward to only having to change his clothes when he has stains from diapers leaking! It's going to be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment