Well, thank heaven above Jason bought his laptop. I was happy about it in the first place, but now I'm really happy. Want to know why?
Since being back in Rexburg, our desktop has been AWOL. We've gotten it to turn on all the way like... twice, and every other time it just shuts itself back off because of a "thermal problem". What does that even mean??? Does anyone know how to fix something like that?
In the meantime, I will be coming to you from Jason's computer. (Hurray!)
Andrew's birthday yesterday was... not too special. Since we had just gotten back into Rexburg, there were a lot of errands needing to be run, and with Jason working at Melaleuca again, he had to go in yesterday. I went ahead and made a cake, but it wasn't anything special, and we didn't eat it until today anyway.
When we did give Andrew a piece of the cake, oh, you should've seen it. At first he was probably thinking, "What in the world is this chunk of stuff?" That's what his face looked like anyway. He started poking at it with his pointer finger, then noticed that the icing stuck to his fingers. He tasted the icing, and loved it. It took him the longest time to notice that there was something to eat beneath the icing, but when he did, he stuffed it into his mouth. I think the cake was probably his favorite part of today. I took a ton of pictures. It was priceless. Once I get the pictures on here (probably once Andrew's asleep because he loves grabbing at the cords), I'll share them with you.
Alright, I should let you go because Andrew is trying to pry his way to the keyboard. We're trying to teach him not to touch it (or the tv. Or the heaters. Or the dishwasher when it's open), but for now, we're just trying to use it sparingly around him.
Later.
A Thermal problem means you need a new CPU fan. You can take it some where but it might costs alot. Most computer techs charge $75 an hour. Some might check it out and give you a price quote for free. You might want to call around for someone who does that.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was in Rexburg and my laptop had problems I took it to a computer guy on campus. I believe the school has someone who does that for students. Check that out too. Good luck!