Well, we've been trying to "live" a little bit more recently. I've been realizing how lazy I've become since becoming pregnant and moving home. I haven't done anything! (Including leaving the house...) I figured I didn't have the energy.
Well, I do! So we've been going out of the house to do things the last little while. Here are a few.
We've...
.jpg)
...been going outside to play! About a month ago, we got Andrew this "leash". I know that sounds awful, but I'd chase Andrew down outside more than I'd be able to sit and watch him, and it was pretty scary sometimes. He's a fast runner and could easily get himself into a dangerous situation if I didn't run fast enough to catch him. Anyway, we've been going on lots of walks with his leash on him. He actually loves it because it's in the shape of a dog and it goes on him like a back pack. We've also been going out to the backyard to play with the different outdoor balls we have and like in this picture, his cars! His cars are pretty much his favorite toys ever, and takes them on drives in the car, to the grocery store, he even sleeps with them at night. It's pretty funny.
We've also...
.jpg)
...gone to the mall! Not to shop, silly, to play in the kiddie play area! There's a childrens' science museum in Columbus that provided all the toys for the kids to play on, and it's so fun! They're all in the shapes of planets, spaceships, and different space stuff. Andrew's favorite part, as you can see, was driving the spaceship! What makes me laugh is that he was the first one to start driving it, and all the other kids suddenly all pile up in that area, like Andrew started a trend. :)
And we've...
.jpg)
...gone to the park! There's a park somewhat close to home called Homestead Park. We went there last night after dinner because the weather was BEAUTIFUL and Andrew was anxious to play outside. We slid down slides, raced through tunnels, and like the picture, drove a car! From Andrew's first glance at this thing, it was love. He ran as fast as he could and climbed right in. It was so cute. He loves playing outside.
As we get out more, I'll try to post more pictures.
Secret: I've had issues sleeping off and on my entire life. I remember at least once or twice when I was growing up not being able to sleep through the night for months on end. Since Jason and I have been married, I've probably had as many sleepless nights as I've had real restful nights. Isn't that sad? So if you see me walking around with a dazed look on my face, it's because I'm trying to figure out how to function on 4 or 5 hours of sleep!
Cute pictures!! And I agree- getting out of the house can make all of the difference. If we stay home for too long, Emma will get my shoes and say "let's go." lol.
ReplyDelete