Sunday, November 14, 2010

Good News!

As it is said: All good things come to those who wait. And such is the case with me! (Ok, so that's not really a quote, per se, but it's an old proverb, and it'll work for me today!)

I actually found this out last Wednesday, but my Medicaid coverage was finally approved and sent to us in the mail, so THIS Wednesday, I get to go to the doctor! Hurray! Unfortunately, because they tried to get me in so quickly, they're not sure if they'll be able to have the ultrasound equipment available for me to get an ultrasound. Pray and cross your fingers that it'll be available so that they can finally tell me what gender this baby is going to be!

PS. The baby is looking like this right around now:


Secret: Even though I haven't seen a doctor since my first trimester, I'm actually not quite as worried with this baby as I was with Andrew. I think it's because I mostly know what's going on this time around. Plus, my baby bump is getting bigger and the baby keeps kicking, so I'm pretty sure it's doing alright in there. It's just nice to have someone who's trained in that kind of stuff telling you for sure, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment