I love this time of year! Halloween is so much fun, and then after that is Thanksgiving, then Christmas, and those three holidays are probably my favorite. When one is over, we start looking forward with excitement to the next holiday. Though Christmas kinda takes over our music selections pretty early...
Anyway, Saturday and yesterday, our stake had stake conference. We normally have church at 1, but yesterday, we had it at 10am. It was great being done so early. Because of that, we had the whole afternoon and evening to spend with my parents and my sister and her husband. It was great. :)
Looking forward to Thanksgiving as my family does, we all sat down together last night and discussed what we wanted to eat on Thanksgiving. Have any of you started planning yet? If you have, what will you be eating? Here's my family's list:

- Turkey
- Hamloaf
- Green Bean Casserole
- Rolls
- Cranberry Raspberry Mold
- Corn Souffle
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Mashed Potatoes
- Cheese Rolls
- Fruit Salad
And then for dessert:
- Apple Pie
- Pumpkin Pie
Oh, I love spending time with my family on Thanksgiving, but boy, do I love the food... the good thing is, I don't really need to hold myself back this year... extra 5 lbs, here I come! Haha!
Secret: Looking back on when I was little, sometimes I'd call things the wrong name on accident, because I didn't hear correctly. Take the Topical Guide at the end of the Bible. I used to think it was called the Tropical Guide. And the movie Pete's Dragon, in my mind, was called Peach Dragon. What did you used to call by a different name?
yum! your thanksgiving dinner sounds declicious!
ReplyDeleteso you know the sausage, Kilbasa? Well all growing up for whatever reason I called it Ka-boss-eee. I only found out a few years ago what it was really called, but now I've been calling it the wrong thing for so long that I feel like I sound stupid if I say it right. So Ka-boss-eee it is :-)
I used to think Paul McCartney's name was "Paulma Cartney" lol.
ReplyDelete