"I like to use 'I Can't Believe it's Not Butter' on my toast in the morning, because sometimes when I eat breakfast, I like to be incredulous. How was breakfast? Unbelievable." -Demetri Martin
Oh, Hallelujah! Austin slept through the night! I feel marvelous! I still have a lot of sleep to catch up on, just because I've been waking up at least once every night for months, but man... That felt glorious!
As for breakfast this morning, I ate this:
It's Strawberry Yogurt O's from Trader Joe's. It is seriously good. Every time we go to Trader Joe's, we get three boxes of the stuff because it will all be gone in a matter of days. I always have to convince my boys to eat something else because 1. they will eat it all in a day if I let them, and 2. I'm selfish... So do yourself a favor the next time you go to Trader Joe's and get some!
I had something else I wanted to say, but I can't remember what it was... Man, I hate when that happens! Oh well. I'll probably come back later today anyway, because Austin has his 2-month appointment this afternoon. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment